Friday, February 27, 2009

||Side A + Side B

A: The end of the beginning.

Is it just me, or the title sounds like something coming out from a chapter title from a fiction novel?

It is, yes, the end of the beginning. At least, for me. Let's look at it in a gamer's point of view-- I've just finished the boss battle at level 3. It's just the end of the beginning. I'm bound to fight more devilish bosses, gawdemmit.

If I were to really describe the whole second semester according to my academic performance, I'd definitely say it was mediocre. Yeah. I could do so much better. Sometimes I hate myself and ask so many times if I have done enough, studied enough, and all that sh*t. I feel intimidated whenever I see someone not studying and yet that person gets better grades than I do. Am I that much of an idiot?

Damn. Or maybe I'm trying too hard. Maybe I don't need to exert too much effort because all it does is give me headaches, thus giving me less brainpower, thus giving me lower grades.

F*ck grades. I don't really need them-- I need knowledge that I could really use.

What use is a 99 in a badass diffifult subject if you're not gonna use what you've learned, anyway?
Bitter? Nah. I've got so many other things I can be proud of.


B: I can't friggin' help it,I'm starting to like cheesy things!

IT'S CONTAGIOUS.

I hate it yet I like it so much, I don't want it but I can't get enough of it.
I'm even enjoying romantic movies so much now. Can't help but be giggly. Isn't that so... full of crap? Last night I was watching this movie, Chocolat, and I couldn't stop myself from saying "damn", everytime Johnny Depp starts to speak. I couldn't help but sigh and say, "Aww..." while watching Slumdog Millionaire. And I can't help but swoon at Hugh Jackman on Kate and Leopold. Damnit, why, oh why am I starting to like cheesy stuff?

Did I mention that I'm looking for a copy of Enchanted, just 'cause... Well, Patrick Dempsey is just so cute there. *girly mode.*



I really really should finish some drawings for Artifact Wars . I've been on it for half a year now, probably.




*runs off, ashamed*

No comments: