Friday, February 6, 2009

'tis been so long...

Since I last made another blog post. I've been so friggin' busy lately. Or maybe I just feel like procrastinating.

is the " 'tis" part right? Ah, I need need need to...uh... rightclick>refresh my brain.

I just read this story from my most favorite author, and he talked about friendship.

And it is kinda right to say that, yeah, we are truly evil if we're actually capable of leaving our friends.

So it kinda means that the title on this blog is completely inappropriate, eh?

I really can't leave my friends behind. It feels like hell to be left behind. Trust me, I've been through it.

I'm a person who's highly dependent on the existence of other people. No, I don't leech off on whatever they have; I just need to be around people. I absolutely could not live without talking to anyone the whole day.




I may not be THAT evil, after all.


anyway, talkin' 'bout friends...

I'm feeling thankful today. For no reason. But there's no need to find reasons to thank the people you love, right? If only I could, I'd give them everything they wanted-- they've given me so much and I'm forever grateful to them.

No comments: