Saturday, September 13, 2008

||falsetto solo!!

Is it just me, or the crazy songs I ask people to listen to are just effin' contagious?

Can't you see he's the man, let me hear you applaud
he is more than a man he's a shiny golden god!
If you think it's time to fucking rock, and fucking roll,
out of control,well then you know you got to rock the block,
and fucking **************(insert very sexist remark here),

'cause when you rule, your fucking school all of the fools,
out of their jewels,

'cause if you think it's time,
if you think it's time,
if you think it's time to fucking rock.

He is going to kick your fucking ass,
and you know his name is Kyle Gass,

rocking and fucking rolling,
and fucking rocking,
and fucking rolling,
and fucking ribriddle-diddle-diddle dew
bumpbirumpbumbumbirumpbumpbumbrew
bumbiririrrreeeew
bumbiririrreeew-breeeew
bumbumbumbum ROAR!
bumbumbumbumbum ROAR!
bumbumbumbipbipbipbipbipbipbiriririew!

yeah those guys can listen to it again and again and again and again...


Er... I'm running out of words here. I guess I'm not the kind that blogs everything that happens everyday.



Let's go emo for just a moment, shall we?

Read- Pablo Neruda's poem:

I do not love you except because I love you;

I go from loving to not loving you,
From waiting to not waiting for you
My heart moves from cold to fire.

I love you only because it's you the one I love;
I hate you deeply, and hating you
Bend to you, and the measure of my changing love for you
Is that I do not see you but love you blindly.

Maybe January light will consume
My heart with its cruel
Ray, stealing my key to true calm.

In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood.



et je mourrai l'amour parce que j'taime...

whew, Neruda's wife must be the luckiest girl on the face of the earth. Seriously.

No comments: