Thursday, September 18, 2008

This just might be the perfect love letter.

Photobucket

(But this is the perfect picture.)


(before you even think that, "woah, this girl must really be inspired," and anything related to me being in love, STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT. nu-uh...no. stop it. i mean it. You'd be surprised to find out that all the words in this not-so letter-ish "letter" is from 16 love songs.Yes. Sixteen different love songs.)
(Just insert the Clueless boy's name Right here),
Half of what I say is meaningless, but I'll say it just to reach you.
Listen, do you want to know a secret? Do you promise not to tell?
I'm in love with you.
I'm dying inside, and nobody knows it but me.
I've been watching your world from afar, trying to be where you are. I'm just a friend,that's all I've ever been to you. And I've been secretly falling apart... acting like everything is okay, but you don't know.
There you go again. I know how you always seem to go for the obvious, instead of me. Oh sure, you wanna tell me all about her. What do you see in her that you don't see in me?
When you're around, I get lost in you. I don't know what it is that you've done to me. You're the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart. Can't you tell that I can't breathe?
If i give my heart to you, would you love me more than her?
If only I could change the world, so you can see the truth...That you'd be so perfect with me, but you just can't see. I'm not jealous. But I just want everything she's got. What makes her so much better than me? It was me that made you smile. Me that made you laugh. I'm the only who went ahead and fell for you. It was me that made you happier than you had ever been. And you know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you.
Sometimes, the last thing you want comes in first, Sometimes, the first thing you want never comes, And I know, the waiting is all I can do.
So far, we are so close. So close and still so far. I know by the vagueness in your eyes and your casual goodbyes. The way we pass just close enough to touch. I just thought that you might have some advice to give on how to be...
Insensitive.
-(insert your name here.)-

No comments: