Wednesday, September 17, 2008

||Sometimes I just need to breathe...

...And not lose my sanity. I'm feeling tired than ever. I don't think I have any right to complain, though...everyone's feeling as stressed as I am. Unless you're the idiot who isn't making any effort to repay your parents' hard work.


Geez, is it me, or the 'ber months are just just getting so so colder. I can feel myself shiver and my fingers grow a bit numb while typing... Feels so much like the NSTP 'room. 'nuff said.



*Something for the accomplished optimists in the world (like me, of course.)*

Read on, if you must.

When the rest of the world is raising their hands and showing off,



Photobucket

RAISE YOUR DEMON HAND *the girl in the middle, yeah! hahaha*

higher than everybody else

and shout, at the top of your lungs,

"I CAN ROCK THE WORLD WITH MY AWESOMENESS!!!"

yes.

And stfu to those who think you can't rock the world with your awesomeness. You know they're incapable, imbecile people. You know you can just go and say, "FTW, DIE BITCHES!" as you hack and slash and punch and kick and fight and scheme and dance and sing and speak and shout your way to glory. (yes, the dancing is included...what about your victory dance? or your theme song?! you have to sing it.)


(wreew, saving the world, one optimistic thought at a time.)
Did you know that I can save 40 people from a nosebleed-inducing quiz with just my question-formulating skills?


Bask in the light of my awesomeness, my minions.


*Oooookay.... enough with the dramatic dialogue.*

No comments: